To avoid disappointment on your day here at the Club, it is important that you and your guests are aware of the standard of acceptable dress:
NOT ACCEPTABLE on Golf Course, Putting Green, or Range:
- Metal spikes in shoes
- All Denim Fabrics and Colours
- All Jean and Jean Style Trousers, Shorts & Shirts
- TAB/Stubbies, Yakka Work Style Shorts, both tailored or elastic waisted
- All cotton Stretch synthetic elastic waisted Board Shorts and Casual Leisure Shorts.
- Track Suit Pants, Gym Shorts and Bike Pants.
- Shirts without a Collar
- Shirts with large advertising symbols and motifs
- Unbelted shorts / trousers
LADIES – all of the above plus shorter than 7″ above the knee when kneeling.
- Soft Spikes in shoes only
- Dress Walk Shorts – tailored style with belt.
- Tailored trousers with belt.
- Short or Long Socks (not short business socks)
- Shirts with collars, and tucked in at ALL times.
All children who are eligible to use the range and course must also be appropriately attired.